Christmas music has begun!!!

8:26 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I know that thanksgiving was less than a week ago but I have already started playing Christmas music. I love it, I can't help it I'm one of those self admitted Christmas music freaks. You know....the people who sing along in their cars, nod and smile while it plays in the grocery store, yes that's me. I get sickeningly (have no clue if this is a word) happy and festive. I am usually the person who makes fun of stupid happy people, but this time of year I am one!

Well Thanksgiving was fun and painful. All my family came to town it was great to see them and hang with my cousins. However my sister acted like a complete psychopath, the one that's married to my brother in law psychopath, it was interesting. Well besides that it was nice. Saturday we had a Fuck Cancer surprise party for my aunt. She is a 5 year cancer survivor, the party was fun my cousin and I stayed up the night before and made everyone F@*k Cancer t-shirts. They were funny.

Every woman in my family got up super early on Black Friday to go shopping on the Big Sale day! I think we were at Toys R Us by 4:30 am along with all the other raging lunatics. It was cold and early and i debated seriously turning around and going home. But I thought of my kids and nieces and nephews and decided to stay, fight the crowds and get them some good shit. The line wrapped all the way around the building, then zig zagged like a maze. It was self inflicted torture! Not too many crazy ladies out on Friday though I usually see some ridiculous scrap about a sale item, it's actually amusing. But nothing this year not even a melt down by a toddler, it was like I was in the twilight zone. Hmmm maybe next year won't disappoint.

Well I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving with not too much family drama and good luck with the Christmas shopping!

Peace

Freespirited mama

0 comments: