Thanksgiving

5:55 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
The festivities will be held at me and my sisters house this year. It's our first time hosting a holiday event at our house. Kinda stressful.....cleaning, cooking, re cleaning. When you have kids you literally have to clean while company is pulling in the drive way or else you will end up doing it 10 freakin times. You pick one thing up 5 more on on the floor. I'm excited my whole family is getting together, we are a crazy bunch. Wonder which one will get totally blitz and make a complete ass out of themselves this year? I can see it now....booze, family, and really uptight baptist grandparents. It's going to be awesome.

We all got together in October for our family reunion, in the matter of 2 days we managed to almost get arrested, almost get kicked out of a nice hotel, a dramatic scene from my cousin, and my uncle slugged my other cousin. We are something else, but it always stays entertaining! Every time we all get together we have a blast, and it's kinda like we all make dibs on whose gonna be the family degenerate this year. Often times it's my side of the family that acts a fool! I have 3 sisters and 2 brother in laws, one who is arrogant ass wipe and the other a bipolar psycho path! Good times..... I'm proud to say it was not us at the reunion, it was my uncle and cousins. Thank the Lord, but we still have thanksgiving!!!!!!

When you have a bunch of woman in the same tight space trying to create their own perfect dish the wine bottles get popped pretty early in my family! We will see how the drama unfolds.......and i will try to be a good daughter and parent for every ones sake this year. But ripping my brother in laws heads off happens at least twice a year, and 2008 is coming to an end!



peace

freespirited mama

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I miss your crazy family =(

Anonymous said...

omg your family sounds hilarious! but yep, i can relate. i'm glad to say that most of my dysfunctional family is back in the uk, a LONG way from here.