Blogger Virgin

1:23 PM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
Ok this is my first time, so I'm a little nervous bare with me. I am a blogger virgin. I have read many blogs but never had the kahunas to create my own. Until I stumbled over some blogs created by some brave single moms. I not only enjoyed immensely their stories about life, love, kids and "The Dreaded Ex's", but could relate to these woman on so many levels. So i decided tell my story . So here i am writing to anyone and everyone who is raising children on their own. You are not alone!!! Our jobs aren't easy and few can understand unless they have walked in our shoes, but man oh man is it worth it. To see my children's smiling faces everyday makes everything worthwhile. Now let me make something clear I have two children so most frequently they are not both smiling at the same time. One could be screaming, crying, sleeping etc. while the other is perfectly content but you get my drift. When i was 18 years old and headed off to college and to live on my own i had the world at my feet, never would or could i imagined my life how it is today at 25. But would i change it...never! Single moms have it rough but the perks make every disaster, temper tantrum, spill, headache worth it! I can't wait to share all my crazy stories and updates with all of you. And i hope everyone shares their stories and comments as well.

peace

Freespirited Mama

Wow, that wasn't that bad. I have just been blogger de-flowered! I must admit it was much better than my first de-virginizing experience, and a bit longer too!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great blogging single mama! i like your style! and you're drop dead gorgeous too! welcome to the single mama blogosphere!