And now a response from the ... wonderful sister?

9:53 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
Now my sister is definately a freespirited mama and she does have two terrific, loving, sweet, smart, funny (I'm running out of adjectives) and well-mannered kids; however, I want to point out that while her hindsight is 20/20, her family spent years biting their tongues to stop themselves from constantly telling her that she was dating a LOSER (and yes i mean both Ex 1 and Ex 2). With all that being said, her family, including myself, are over-the-moon happy that she has taken the steps to remove both herself and her children from what were never a productive relationships and we are hoping that she has learned her lesson, because we have learned ours. Without diminishing my love for her kids (and I could not imagine life without them), next time I see her with a LOSER, and she is bound to fall in lovewith the only LOSER in a crowd, not only will I not bite my tongue, I will be a completely unsupportive sister and shout from the rooftops what a LOSER he is.

And to all women who are single mothers and all people who know and support a single mother, you have my respect and admiration, for the job you have, chosen or not, will never be easy and rarely acknowledged, but the work that you do, the love that you give and the example that you are is what will be your legacy, what your children will learn and what they will teach one day.


the wonderful sister, who selfishly wishes she had more adjectives, and was a better speller.


Sister # 2

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I wonder which sister this was... but I completely agree with her!!! I loved reading this J.. I'm sure it was therapeutic for you to write as well =) Can't wait for the next one... love you!

Freespirited Mama said...

Haha your not the first to wonder which sis wrote this. I agree as well! And from now on it's my sister(s) and friends job to alert me if any losers come within a 1 mile radius of me!