My kooky life!

8:26 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
So I have caught everyone up on my premommy days, my ex's and my drama filled past. But what I haven't told you is about the present. My children and I have been living with my wonderful sister for going on 4 months now. It's wonderful no man to pick up after, can do whatever I want when I want, my heart has had time to heal, and I'm truly happier now. Mase and Lolee's father sees them from time to time and has never made a child support payment on time, but I do not expect any different. We communicate only because of our children and get along most of the time. He's one of those dad's who tries to act like the victim in front of everyone, but behind closed doors his son begs for him to get on the floor and play with hot wheel cars. But he's to busy because the "Big Game" is on!

Life's not a bed of roses or anything, but it's much better. I like being single, just me and my kids, yeah I miss certain things about having a man, but who doesn't. Anytime i get down and out I think to myself....

Things I don't miss:

*Extra laundry
*Never get to watch what I want on the tube
*A third child to dress, bath, feed and well take care of!
*Never getting freedom
*Never going out with my girls
etc...... you get the point

Things I do miss:

NOTHING (at least about him)

Things I expect from Mr. Next Guy:

*Sweet
*Caring
*Independent
*Decent Job
*Not connected to his mothers nipples
*Doesn't run screaming when he finds out I have two kids
*Not a slob/or a neat freak
*Helpful
*Considerate
*Well perfect!!!!!!!

No more settling I will either be single until I find him or be single forever! I do not need a man, I'm very independent "Super Mom", and love my space.
But I'm wondering if you do find the person who encompasses all of these characteristics do you...

1) Write him off as a friend
2) Look for all his flaws, b/c no one can be that perfect
3) Give him a chance and risk getting hurt again
4) Put your guard up until he finally gives up

The reason I ask is because all of those things I listed are probably things I would do if i ever met him. The thing about woman who are serial loser daters they wouldn't know a nice guy if it bit them in the ass!


peace
freespirited mama

0 comments: