Hair Man

6:03 AM Edit This
I got a babysitter this past weekend, it was great. I got a dolled up and went downtown with an old friend from high school.

First let me tell you, lately I've been going through some changes. In the last month I've become a red head and got a new tattoo. This is pretty crazy for me, but I'm so glad i did it. I randomly picked a hair salon out of the phonebook, since I recently moved here I didn't know where to go. I made an appointment for a consultation one afternoon and took my son with me. When i got there i was introduced to the guy that was going to be doing my hair " Hair Man". He was young and really cute, and obviously gay...right? Well we started talking and he was super nice, and i made the appointment to get my hair done the following week. 7 hours after arriving at the salon the transition was final, i was a red head. And yes this was my longest salon experience and the best. We talked the entire time it was crazy it was like we've known each other for years. Rather quickly after chatting with him I realized he was in fact straight!!! Oh no. He's nice, straight, and extremely cute, this is bad! Well after that night we started chatting on the phone and the occasional friendly text. We went to see a band and hung out a few times after that. He was officially a friend, and really good one too. The only problem i have a lot of guy friends (a lot) and i don't get excited every time they call, and i definitely don't get butterflies when their around. So here's the problem i have feelings for this guy that surpass friendship, but does he???

Ok, back to my friend and i go out last Saturday night and meet up with Hair Man and some of his friends. As soon as we get there we play catch up and take this terrible shot that you drop in a beer and chug. It was terrible but i maned up and took it. We started talking and laughing next thing you know we are in our own world. Everything else just faded around us. It was great except I still can't tell how he feels. The thing about nice guys you never know if they are just being NICE! So anyway a few beers later I'm feelin really good and brave....so out of no where I look at him and say "Will you kiss me already". After that our faces were pretty much glued together the rest of the night. So was it the alcohol or true feelings?????

The next day we talked about it and he asked if I did it because i was drunk. He didn't want it to affect our friendship if i regretted it. Awwwww see I told you he was freakin sweet. Well I made it clear it was something I wanted to do for a while, and definitely do again in the future. He felt the exact same way!!!!

So that's my story about Hair Man, we will see what happens.........................

peace
freespirited mama